mandag den 31. juli 2017

Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet Acai Berry


Tonight's sheet mask was Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet Acai Berry. This mask from Nature Republic is from their very affordable sheet mask line 'Real Nature'.

Packaging
The packaging of this is pretty standard when it comes to sheet masks with plants/berries - with a picture of the berries on the front side. On the back side there's directions and ingredients list both in Korean and in English.
There's also small slits to make it easy to open the packaging.


Noticeable ingredients
Grapefruit Extract (skin conditioning) and Achillea Millefolium Extract (anti-inflammatory).

Full ingredients list and directions:


Claims
"Acai Berry extracts moisturize and reduce wrinkles". 

The mask

 When I opened the pouch and took out the mask, it was easy to unfold.
As you can see on the pictures above, the sheet material was white and thicker than average sheet material. It didn't break easily.

Essence
The essence was white and lotion-y. Even though there was plenty of it, it didn't drip while I unfolded the neck or run down my neck while I was wearing the mask - probably because the essence was so thick.
There was a lot of essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a strong smell of artificial berries and alcohol. Luckily, the smell was barely noticeable while on.

Fit
The fit was large. Like way too large - the mouth hole was so big that my mouth would be able to fit in there twice. 
There were two slits on each side of the cheeks making it possible to adjust the mask for a better fit.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes. I kept it on for half an hour and it was still wet when I took it off.

While wearing the mask it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
When I removed the sheet from my face, there was a lot of essence left on my skin. It absorbed after about half an hour but it left a tacky finish that didn't go away.
It left my skin so moisturized.
(I can't tell you whether this works on wrinkles since I'm only in my early twenties).

Would I recommend?
No. I did enjoy how much it moisturized my skin but there's just too many negative things about it for me to recommend it (the alcohol smell, bad fit and sticky residue).

Price
This retails at $1 (USD) so it's inexpensive.

Repurchase?
No.

Rating
2/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...