mandag den 10. juli 2017

Welcos Juju Natural Mask Canola Honey


 Noticeable ingredients
Allantoin (soothing), Camellia Japonica Flower Extract (skin conditioning) and Honey Extract (moisturizing, anti-bacterial).

Full ingredients list:


Claims
This mask claims to be nourishing and tighten the skin.

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was difficult to unfold.
The sheet material was - like with the Aloe mask from this line (review here) - medium thick but very fragile.

Essence
The sheet was soaked in clear essence. It wasn't watery but it wasn't that thick either - somewhere in between.
Even though there was plenty of essence, it didn't drip when I unfolded the mask and it didn't run down my neck while I was wearing the mask.
There was a little essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a lovely smell of honey. It wasn't too strong or overwhelming even though it was noticeable while I was wearing the mask.

Fit
The fit was not good. Actually, it was terrible. Even though it had slits to improve and adjust the fit, it was difficult to do so because of how easily the sheet material broke.
Once the mask was on, it adhered well to my skin and it stayed in its place the whole time I was wearing the mask.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes. I left it on for half an hour and it was still damp when I took it off.

While wearing the mask, it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
After taking the sheet off, the remaining essence on my skin absorbed within a few minutes.
It left my skin feeling so soft and nourished and it gave my skin a nice glow.

Unlike a lot of other nourishing sheet masks, this didn't make my t-zone look oily which makes it perfect to use in AM routines too.

Would I recommend?
If you look at the results, this is a great mask - especially at its price - but if you look at the sheet material, it's not good. So if you don't mind the awful fit and the fragile material, I highly recommend you to try this. I think it will fit all skintypes but if you have a senstive nose, the honey smell might irritate you.

Price
This costs less than $1 for a mask so it's a very budget friendly mask but if you look at the sheet material, you can see that you get what you pay for.

Repurchase?
I still have a few of these left but once I've used them, I will not repurchase it.

Rating
3.5/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...