mandag den 10. juli 2017

Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask Mango


This sheet mask is from the 'Pure Source Cell' sheet mask line from Missha. I have used this mask four times now (I think?) and I've enjoyed it every time.

Noticeable ingredients
Portulaca Oleracea Extract (skin conditioning), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract (smoothing, radiance), Allantoin (soothing) and Phytic Acid (moisturizing).

Full ingredients list:


Claims
"Sheet mask containing mango essence in its compact cell fabric makes skin moist and flawless".

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was easy to unfold.
The sheet material was thicker than average sheet material but due to the compact cell fabric, I still felt like my skin could breath.

Essence
The sheet was soaked in white milky essence. It was dripping while I unfolded the sheet and it ran down my neck while I was wearing the mask.
There was plenty of essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a delicious smell of mango. I was strong and noticeable while I was wearing the mask but I love the smell of mango so it didn't bother me. The smell was also noticeable when I had taken the sheet off and the essence was absorbed.

Fit
The fit was nice - a bit large at the cheeks. It had one slit on each side of the cheeks and at the eyes to adjust the mask for a better fit and since the material didn't break easily, it was no problem to adjust the mask. Both the holes for the eyes and the holes for the mouth were big enough.
Once the mask was on, it adhered nicely to my skin and it stayed in its place the whole time I was wearing it.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes. I left it on for half an hour and when I took it off, it was still very wet.

While wearing the mask, it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
When I took the sheet off, the remaining essence on my skin absorbed quickly.
It left my skin non-sticky and my t-zone didn't look shiny - instead my entire face had a beautiful glow. My skintone was evened out a bit and my skin looked smooth and radiant. It also felt moisturized.
When I use this in my AM routine, my skin gets a nice, healthy glow that lasts the entire day.

Would I recommend?
YES! This is such a nice and budget friendly mask. I think it will fit all skintypes but senstive noses (and sensitive skin) might be irritated by the amount of fragrance and the strong smell.

Price
This costs $2 (USD) at www.misshaus.com and you can find it cheaper other places online so it's a budget friendly mask.

Repurchase?
Definetely!

Rating
4.5/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...