mandag den 10. juli 2017

Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask Honey


Here's a review of the sheet mask I used the other night. This is another mask from the budget friendly 'Pure Source Cell' sheet mask line from Missha.

Noticeable ingredients
Isopropyl Palmitate (moisturizing), Honey Ferment Filtrate (nourishing), Portulaca Oleracea Extract (skin conditioning), Allantoin (soothing), Hexadimethrine Chloride (restores, soothing) and Phytic Acid (moisturizing).

Full ingredients list:


Claims
"Sheet mask containing honey essence in its compact cell fabric gives skin satiny texture of flowing honey. Nutritious honey extract makes skin moisturized and provides healthy radiance to the skin".

The mask

 When I opened the pouch and took out the mask, it was easy to unfold.
The sheet material was made compact woden cells and it was thicker than average sheet material.

Essence
The sheet was soaked in white milky essence. It didn't drip while I unfolded the sheet and it didn't run down my neck while I was wearing the mask.
There was plenty of essence left in the pouch.

Smell
It had a lovely smell of honey. The smell wasn't too strong or overwhelming and it was barely noticeable while the mask was on.

Fit
The fit was nice. Both the holes for the eyes and the hole for the mouth were big enough. There were slits at the eyes and one slit on each side of the cheeks to adjust the mask for a better fit. The sheet material didn't break easily so it was no problem adjusting the mask for a better fit.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes. I left it on for 25 minutes and it was still damp when I took it off.

While wearing the mask, it had a nice cooling effect. It didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
When I took the sheet off, the remaining essence on my skin absorbed within a few minutes.
It left my skin non-sticky and non-shiny. My skin had a nice glow and it felt a bit nourished. However, it was not nourishing enough for my dry skin. I had to use a moisturizing cream afterwards. After using nourishing sheet masks, I usually just have to use a hydrating cream.

Would I recommend?
Not to those of you with dry skin but I think it will be good to those with oily skin because it's nourishing but not that nourishing, if you know what I mean?

Price
This costs $2 (USD) at www.misshaus.com so it's a budget friendly mask.

Repurchase?
I will not repurchase this. It was a nice mask but when I use a nourishing mask, I need it to be nourishing enough for my dry skin - like the honey mask from Welcos (review here)

Rating
2.5/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...