søndag den 9. juli 2017

Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask Strawberry


Noticeable ingredients
Strawberry Fruit Extract (Skin conditioning, antioxidant), Arginine (moisturizer) and Rubus Idaeus (raspberry) Fruit (skin conditioning, smoothing).

Full ingredients list:
The ingredients list is a screenshot from www.theskinfood.us
Claims
Containing strawberry extract, this beauty food mask provides fresh moisture to dull skin.

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was easy to unfold.
The sheet material was medium thick but it was very stiff so it didn't feel comfortable on my skin.

Essence
The sheet was soaked in thin, clear essence.
It didn't drip while I was unfolding the sheet and it didn't run down my neck while I was wearing the mask.
There was a little essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The had a smell of fake raspberry. The smell was strong and overwhelming and it was noticeable the whole time I was wearing the mask.

Fit
The fit was not good - it was quite small around the eyes. There were slits on the sides of the cheeks to adjust the mask for a better fit but because of how stiff the sheet material was, it was difficult to make it fit perfectly.
Once I had placed the mask on my face, it stayed in its place the whole time I was wearing the mask.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes. I took it off after 10 minutes since it had already started to dry.

While wearing the mask, it did sting a bit on my skin.

Results
After taking the sheet off, the remaining essence on my skin absorbed quickly.
It brightened my skin a bit but that's it. I honestly didn't feel like it moisturized my skin at all.

The next morning when I woke up, I had five new pimples! This is the first sheet mask ever, that has made my skin break out.

Would I recommend?
No, because I don't have anything positive to say about this mask. The material, the fit, the smell and the results were all negative :(

Price
This retails at $10 (USD) for five masks on theskinfood.us so it's not expensive.

Repurchase?
No.

Rating
0/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...