fredag den 7. juli 2017

Tonymoly Master Lab Ceramide

The 'Master Lab' sheet mask line from Tonymoly is a less budget friendly line than the 'I'm Real' sheet mask line. However, there is also a huge difference between those lines. The biggest difference for me (besides packaging, ingredients and effects) has to be the sheet material. I find the material from this line way more comfortable than the material from the 'I'm Real' line. This is thinner and adheres better to the skin but we'll get to that in this review!

Noticeable ingredients
Licorice Root Extract (smoothing, soothing), Ginger Root Extract (skin conditioning), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (moisturizer, antioxidant), Ceramide NP (moisturizer) and Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating).

Full ingredients list:


Claims
"Delivers rich moisture deep inside the skin".

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was difficult to unfold.
This line of masks uses nude seal fabric which is a new material made of natural cellulose instead of cotton. This makes it super thin and breathable.

Essence
The sheet was soaked in thin essence. It wasn't clear but it wasn't all white either if you know what I mean?
There was so much essence that it was running down my neck the first few minutes I was wearing it.
There was about a teaspoon amount of essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a strong perfumed smell, kind of floral-ish.
The smell was noticeable while the mask was on but it wasn't overwhelming - at least not to me.

Fit
The fit was okay. The hole to the mouth was a bit small for me and there weren't any slits to adjust the fit which annoyed me.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes. I left it on for half an hour before it started to dry.

While wearing the mask, it had a nice cooling effect. It didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
When I took the sheet off, the remaining essence absorbed after 5-10 minutes.
It left my skin feeling moisturized. My skintone was evened out a bit and my skin had a nice, healthy glow.

Would I recommend?
Yes! It is a nice mask but if you have a sensitive nose, you might be irritated by the strong scent.

Price
This retails for $4 at Ulta but you can find it cheaper online.

Repurchase?
I'll probably only repurchase this if I find it on sale - otherwise it's a bit too pricy for my budget.

Rating
4/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...