tirsdag den 11. juli 2017

Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Strawberry


I had trouble falling asleep last night so when I woke up this morning, I looked a bit like a zombie. I was so tired - I had puffy bags under my eyes and my skin looked dull. I decided to use this sheet mask in my AM skincare routine in my attempt to look more alive. I'm happy to say that it worked!

Noticeable ingredients
Niacimide (brightening), Strawberry Fruit Extract (rich in vitamins), Allantoin (soothing), Licorice Root Extract (anti-inflammatory, smoothing, soothing) and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (moisturizing, antioxidant).

As you can see on the full ingredients list below, this mask is 7 free: Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyacrymide, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Pigment and Fragrance.


Claims

"The mask moisturizes skin with the abundant moisture of fresh strawberry extract and makes skin look clear and bright with Niacimide, a skin whitening agent".

The mask



When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was difficult to unfold.
The sheet material was super thin (0.2 mm) as you can see on the pictures above. 

Essence
The sheet was soaked in clear, thin and runny essence. There was so much that it started dripping as soon as I took the sheet out of the pouch and it kept dripping while I unfolded the sheet. It also ran down my neck while I was wearing the mask.

Smell
The smell of the essence surpriced me. I was expecting a smell of strawberry but in my opinion, it actually was more of a citrus-y smell. I did like the smell even though it was not what I expected.
Since this mask (or any other of the masks from this line, for that matter) doesn't contain fragrance, the smell was natural and not overwhelming. It was barely noticeable while the mask was on.

Fit
The fit was, as it always is with masks from this line, great. Both the holes for the eyes and the hole for the mouth were big enough for me. There were one slit on each side of the cheek to adjust the fit and since the sheet material didn't break easily, it was no problem adjusting the mask for a better fit.
Once the mask was on, it adhered so well to my skin and due to how thin the sheet material was, I felt like my skin could breath.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes. I left it on for half an hour and it was still super wet when I took it off. 

While wearing the mask, it had a nice cooling effect. It didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
When I took the sheet off, the remaining essence absorbed after about 20 minutes. It left a sticky residue but that disappeared when I continued my skincare routine.
Besides the sticky residue, it evened out my skintone so well and my face just looked refreshed - no more dull and zombie-looking skin. My skin looked clear and felt hydrated but not hydrated enough for me to skip the 'cream' step in my routine afterwards. 

Would I recommend?
Definetely. This is a nice every day mask.

Price
This costs $1.30 (USD) on www.etudehouse.com.

Repurchase?
I will probably repurchase this in the future. It's nice to have on those tired, zombie-looking days ;)

Rating
4/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...