fredag den 25. august 2017

RiRe Real Nature Mask Pack Pearl

 Today, I want to talk about this sheet mask. I used it for the first time this morning while driving - yes, sometimes I wear sheet masks while I drive. Why not exploit the time?

The packaging
On the front of the pouch there's a picture of a pearl. On the back, there's directions and ingredients list in both Korean and English.

Noticeable ingredients
Niacinamide (whitening), Pearl Extract (antioxidant), Allantoin (soothing, anti-inflammatory), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (moisturizing, antioxidant), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (moisturizing) and Panax Ginseng Root Extract (plant extract).

Full ingredients list:

As you can see, this mask contains a lot of plant extracts but if you look up the ingredients list on Cosdna, you'll see that it also contains some acne and irritant triggers.

Claims
"Pearl extract contained makes pure and elastic skin and helps to moisturize skin".

The mask

 When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was easy to unfold.


The sheet material was a bit thicker than average sheet material but it was still very soft.

Essence
The essence was clear and watery. The sheet didn't drip while I unfolded it and the essence didn't run down my neck while I was wearing the mask.
There was about a teaspoon amount of essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a lotion-y smell. It wasn't strong or overwhelming at all and it was barely noticeable while the mask was on.

Fit
The fit was actually really nice. The holes for the eyes and the hole for the mouth were big enough for my face. There were one slit on each cheek/chin and slits at the eyes making it possible to adjust the mask for a better fit. The sheet material didn't break easily so it was no problem adjusting the mask.
The sheet didn't adhere well to my skin. Every time the road was a little bumpy, the mask started to loosen from my face.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes. I left it on for about 15 minutes before it started to dry.
Keep in mind that sheet masks tend to dry faster in cars due to aircondition - if I had just used it at home, I could probably have kept it on for 20 minutes or more before it had started to dry.

Results
When I took off the sheet, the remaining essence absorbed after half an hour. It left a sticky residue but that went away once I continued my skincare routine.
This mask evened out my skintone but after a few hours my red cheeks returned. It gave my skin a nice glow that lasted all day and it also moisturized my skin well.

Would I recommend?
This is a decent mask if you look at the price but there are better masks out there.

Price
This costs less than $1 so it's very budget friendly.

Pros
- Contains a lot of plant extracts
- Nice fit
- Evened out my skintone
- Moisturized my skin and gave it a beautiful glow that lasted all day
- Very cheap

Cons
- Contains some ingredients that can trigger acne
- Didn't adhere well to my skin
- Took a long time to absorb
- Sticky residue

Repurchase?
I bought three of these and once I've used the two others, I will not repurchase it.

Rating
3.5/5




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...