tirsdag den 4. juli 2017

Tonymoly I'm Real Mask Sheet Aloe


Noticeable ingredients
Allantoin (anti-inflammatory, soothing), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (moisturizing), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating) and Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice (plant extract).

Full ingredients list:

Claims
"Aloe mask moisturizes dry skin".

The mask

When I took the sheet out after opening the pouch, it was easy to unfold.
The sheet material was thick and stiff as you can see on the pictures.

Essence
The sheet was soaked in clear and thin essence. Even though there was plenty of essence on the sheet, it didn't run down my neck while I was wearing the mask.
There was some essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a lotion-y smell. It wasn't strong and it was barely noticeable while the mask was on.

Fit
The fit was not good but it could be worse. It was pretty large and since the sheet was stiff, it was difficult to adjust so it fitted my face better. However, even though the fit wasn't that good, the sheet stayed in its place the whole time I was wearing it.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes. I left it on for half an hour. It was starting to dry a bit at the edges but besides that, it was still wet.

While wearing the mask, it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all. It had a pleasant cooling effect.

Results
After I took off the sheet, the remaining essence absorbed within about five minutes.
It left my skin feeling hydrated, calm and non-sticky.

Would I recommend?
No. The results aren't good enough to make up for the annoying sheet material.

Price
This mask retails for about $1.

Repurchase?
I will not repurchase this. Holika Holika Juicy Mask Sheet Aloe (review here) is much better and it's in the same price range.

Rating
3/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...