mandag den 10. juli 2017

Holika Holika Juicy Mask Sheet Blueberry


I used this mask the other morning and I am so impressed by it! I honestly just bought this because the packaging looked tempting so I didn't expect anything.

Noticeable ingredients
Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract (anti-inflammatory, soothing) and Allantoin (soothing).

Full ingredients list:


Claims
"Mask sheet containing blueberry juice for vibrant skin".

The mask 



When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was easy to unfold.
The sheet material was a little thinner than average sheet material and it didn't break easily.

Essence
The essence was clear and there was plenty of it. So much that it was dripping while I unfolded the sheet and it ran down my neck while I was wearing the mask.
There was a little essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a strong smell of artificial blueberry. I didn't find it overwhelming but some might since it was noticeable while the mask was on.

Fit
The fit was nice. The hole for the mouth was a bit small but that was the only bad thing I can say about it. There were slits to adjust the fit.
Once the mask was on, it adhered nicely to my skin and it stayed in its place the whole time I was wearing it.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes. I left it on for 25 minutes before it started to dry.

While wearing the mask, it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
The remaining essence on my skin absorbed after about five minutes.
It left my skin feeling non-sticky and my t-zone didn't look oily. It evened out my skintone and my skin looked vibrant and had a nice glow that lasted all day.
It literally made it look like I had slept for two extra hours! The puffiness under my eyes were gone and my skin no longer looked tired and dull.

Would I recommend?
I highly recommend this mask to anyone who wants vibrant, less tired-zombie-looking skin. However, if you have a sensitive nose, the strong scent of blueberry might irritate you.

Price
This costs about $2 (USD) and you can often find it cheaper online.

Repurchase?
I will definetely buy this again!

Rating
5/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...