mandag den 10. juli 2017

Missha Pure Source Cell Mask Sheet Aloe


The 'Pure Source Cell' sheet masks are a budget friendly sheet mask line from the popular Korean brand Missha.

Noticeable ingredients
Lactobacillus/Aloe Barbadensis Ferment Filtrate (moisture-rich, soothing), Allantoin (soothing), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating) and Phytic Acid (moisturizing).

Full ingredients list:


Claims
"Sheet mask containing aloe essence in its compact cell fabric intensely moisturizes and smoothes dry flaky skin".

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was easy to unfold.
The sheet material was thicker than average sheet material and it didn't break easily. It's made out of compact woven and the cells are supposed to "hold active ingredients for effective delivery to the skin" (according to www.misshaus.com).

Essence
The essence was clear and thin. It was dripping while I was unfolding the sheet and it ran down my neck while I was wearing the mask.
There was plenty of essence left in the pouch.

Smell
I can't really explain the smell but it was pleasant. It wasn't too strong or overwhelming and it was barely noticeable while the mask was on.

Fit
The fit was nice. There were one slit on each side of the chin/cheek and at the eyes. Both the holes for the eyes and the hole for the mouth were big enough.
Once the mask was placed, it adhered well to my skin and it stayed in its place the whole time I was wearing it.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes. I left it on for half an hour before it started to dry.

Results
The remaining essence on my skin absorbed after 10 minutes.
I left my skin non-sticky and my t-zone didn't look shiny. My skin felt hydrated and calm - perfect for irritated or sunburned skin.

Would I recommend?
Sure. I have nothing bad to say about this mask and I think it will fit all skintypes.

Price
This retails at $2 (USD) on www.misshaus.com but you can probably find it cheaper on other websites.

Repurchase?
Even though I have nothing bad to say about this mask, I will not repurchase it. I prefer the aloe mask from Holika Holika (review here)

Rating
4.5/5


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...