onsdag den 5. juli 2017

Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Ceramide


Here's a review of a mask from one of my favourite sheet mask lines - Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask.
A few reasons why this is one of my favourite sheet mask lines:
- All the masks passed the sensitive panel test.
- The sheet material adheres well to my skin and unlike a lot of other sheet masks, the material of this is so thin that it feels like my skin can breath.
- There's no added fragrance. If there's one thing that can ruin a good sheet mask for me, it's a strong perfumed/artificial smell.

Noticeable ingredients
Licorice Root Extract (anti-inflammatory), Green Tea Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating), Lavender Oil (plant extract) and Ceramide NP (moisturizing).

As you can see on the full ingredients list below, this mask is 7 free: Imidazolidinyl Urea, Polyacrymide, Triethanolamine, Mineral Oil, Silicon Oil, Pigment and Fragrance.

Full ingredients list:

Claims
"The mask containing Ceramide, which relieves skin's thirst, moisturizes dry skin by providing abundant moisture and by strengthening skin's moisture barrier".

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was rather difficult to unfold because the sheet material was so thin. Luckily, it didn't break easily.

Essence
The sheet was soaked in white emulsion essence. It didn't drip while I was unfolding the mask and it didn't drip while I was wearing the mask.
There was plenty of essence left in the pouch so I poured it over in a small container to use another time.

Smell
The essence had a pleasant smell. It wasn't overwhelming and it was barely noticeable while the mask was on.

Fit
The fit was pretty good. There were slits to adjust the mask for a better fit and since it didn't break easily, it was no problem adjusting the mask
When I finally managed to unfold the sheet, it was easy to place on my face. It adhered well to my skin and it stayed in its place the whole time I was wearing it.

Time
On the back of the pouch, it says you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes.
I left it on for half an hour and it was still damp when I took it off - except around the nose where it had started to dry.

While wearing the mask, it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
After taking the sheet off, the remaining essence on my skin absorbed within a few minutes.
It left my skin feeling super moisturized and non-sticky.
When I woke up the next morning, my skin looked plump and it had a nice glow.

Would I recommend this?
YES! However, due to how moisturizing and nourishing this is, I think it will fit people with dry skin best. It may be too much for people with oily/combination skin but it doesn't feel heavy so it may work - I can't tell since all skin is different.

Price
This costs $1.30 (USD) on www.etudehouse.com but you can probably find it cheaper other places online. Either way, it's a budget friendly mask.

Repurchase?
I will definetely repurchase this!

Rating
5/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...