onsdag den 5. juli 2017

Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet Olive


Noticeable ingredients
Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract (skin protecting), Centella Asiatica Extract (smoothing, soothing, anti-inflammatory) and Olive Fruit Extract (plant extract).

As you can see on the full ingredients list, this sheet mask contains a bunch of plant extracts.
Full ingredients list:

Claims
"Olive extract makes skin sleek with full nourishment".

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was easy to unfold.
The sheet material was white and quite thick as you can see on the pictures. 

Essence
The sheet was soaked in white milky essence. There was plenty of essence left in the pouch so I poured it over in a small container to use another day. 

Smell
The essence had a strong smell of olives - I wasn't a fan to be honest. The smell was noticeable the whole time I was wearing the mask. 

Fit
It had an okay fit - it was pretty large but I prefer that rather than it being too small.
It stayed in its place the whole time I was wearing it.

Time
According to the package, you're supposed to leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes. I left it on for half an hour. After 25 minutes, it started to dry around the nose so I probably should have taken it off there but you know, lazyness. 

While wearing the mask, it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all. The smell did irritate my nose.

Results
It took a few minutes before the remaining essence on my skin was absorbed. My skin was left feeling so soft and nourished.
However, it also left my skin feeling sticky and my t-zone looking oily as almost all nourishing masks tend to do.
The next day, my skin had a nice glow. 

Would I recommend this?
It's a decent mask for the price but there are better budget friendly masks out there. So no.

Price
I bought seven of these and paid $5.50 (USD) so it's a budget friendly mask. It retails for about $1 (USD) if you just want one mask.

Repurchase?
I will not repurchase it. I did enjoy how it nourished my skin and gave me a beautiful glow but I did not enjoy the strong smell and the sticky feeling afterwards.

Rating
3/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...