mandag den 10. juli 2017

Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask Rose



Another sheet mask review of a mask from the 'It's Real Squeeze Mask' line from Innisfree.

Noticeable ingredients
Rosa Centifolia Flower Juice (moisturizing), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating) and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (moisturizing, antioxidant).

Full ingredients list:


Claims
"This sheet mask with fragrant moisture squeezed roses leaves skin looking smooth and radiant".

The mask





When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was easy to unfold.
The sheet material was - as it always is with this line - a little thicker than average sheet material due to the three layer.

Essence
The sheet was soaked in clear, thin essence.
There was so much essence that it started dripping as soon as I took the sheet out of the pouch. It also ran down my neck while I was wearing the mask.
There was plenty of essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a lovely but strong smell of roses. I really enjoyed it since it was just like the smell of Mamonde Rose Water Toner which I just love. The rose smell was noticeable while the mask was on.

Fit
The fit was nice. There were one slit on each side of the cheek/chin and slits at the eyes to adjust for a better fit. The holes for the eyes and the hole for the mouth were big enough for my face.
The sheet material didn't break easily so it was easy to adjust the mask for a better fit.
Once the mask was on, it adhered well to my skin and it stayed in its place the whole time I was wearing it.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes.
I left it on for half an hour and it was still really wet when I took it off.

While wearing the mask, it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
When I took off the sheet, the remaining essence absorbed after about 20 minutes.
It left a sticky residue but that disappeared when I continued my routine.
This mask made my skin radiant and smooth just like it claims to do.

Would I recommend?
Yes. This is a nice every day mask and if you look aside the sticky residue, I have nothing bad to say about it.
I think it will fit all skintypes but if you're easily irritated by strong scents, this is not the mask for you.

Price
This costs $1.20 (USD) at www.innisfreeworld.com so it's inexpensive.

Repurchase?
I might repurchase this if I ever find it on sale but it's not a mask I will go out of my way to repurchase.

Rating
4/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...