mandag den 10. juli 2017

Welcos Juju Natural Mask Aloe


I've used this mask six times now so I feel like I've given it a fair chance. It's probably the most budget friendly mask I've ever used since this retails at less than $1 (USD) for a mask.

Noticeable ingredients
Allantoin (soothing), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (soothing, moisturizing) and Camellia Japonica Flower Extract (skin conditioning).

Full ingredients list:


Claims
This mask is supposed to be soothing and moisturizing.

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was difficult to unfold.
The sheet material was medium thick but it was really fragile and it broke super easily.

Essence
The sheet was soaked in clear, thin and slimy essence. It didn't drip while I was unfolding the sheet and it didn't run down my neck while I was wearing the mask.

Smell
The essence had a nice and fresh smell. It wasn't overwhelming and it was barely noticeable while the mask was on.

Fit
The fit was terrible. Like seriously bad. Even though it had slits to improve the fit, it was difficult to adjust the mask due to how easily the material broke.
Once the mask was on, it adhered well to my skin and stayed in its place the whole time I was wearing the mask.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes. I left it on for half an hour and it was still damp when I took it off.

While wearing the mask, it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
When I took the sheet off, the remaining essence on my skin absorbed within a few minutes. I left my skin feeling a little sticky but that went away after about 10 minutes.
My skin felt soothed and hydrated.

Would I recommend?
If you only focus on the results, this mask delivers what it claims and it is a nice mask but if you look at the material and the fit, it's terrible. So if you don't really care about the fit and the material, I recommend this mask. I think it will fit all skintypes.

Price
As I mentioned in the top of this review, the mask costs less than $1 (USD).

Repurchase
No. I like the results but the fit and material ruins it for me.

Rating
3.5/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...