mandag den 10. juli 2017

Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask Rice


Another sheet mask review of a sheet mask from the 'It's Real Squeeze' line from Innisfree.

Noticeable ingredients
Rice Extract (brightening), Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Juice (soothing), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating) and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (moisturizing, antioxidant).

Full ingredients list:


Claims
"This sheet mask with nutritious and pure rice extracts helps dull skin look clear an bright".

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was easy to unfold.
The sheet material was thick as you can see on the pictures. I expected this since it is a triple layer sheet.

Essence
The sheet was soaked in white lotion-y essence.
It didn't drip while I was unfolding the mask but it did run a bit down my neck while I was wearing the mask.
There was plenty of essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a pleasant smell of rice. The smell wasn't too strong or overwhelming but it was noticeable while I was wearing the mask.

Fit
The fit was okay. The hole around the mouth was a bit small. There were slits on the sides of the cheeks making it possible to adjust the mask for a better fit. It didn't break easily so it was no problem adjusting the mask.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes. I left it on for half an hour and I could easily have left it on longer since it hadn't even started to dry.

While wearing the mask, it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
When I took the sheet off, there was plenty of essence left on my skin. It didn't absorb well. After half an hour, my skin still felt very sticky - like the essence hadn't absorbed at all.

The mask had an instant brightening effect. It evened out my skin so well - even my red cheeks.
It was so nourishing that I didn't feel like my skin needed any more products. However, I did use Laneige Water Sleeping Pack afterwards to add some hydration. The sleeping also helped my skin to feel less sticky since it absorbed well.
The next morning my skin felt really soft.

Would I recommend?
This is a nice mask that delivers what it claims. The only problem for me was the absorption - if your skin absorbs the essence better than mine, then it's a good mask! Due to how nourishing it is, I think it will fit people with normal/dry skin best.

Price
This costs $1.20 (USD) on www.innisfreeworld.com so it's a budget friendly mask.

Repurchase?
I will not repurchase this due to the sticky feeling it left my skin with.

Rating
3/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...