søndag den 6. august 2017

Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Green Tea



Last night, I used this sheet mask for the first time. Like I've been with all the other masks from this sheet mask line, I was pleasantly surprised.

More about this sheet mask line (from Etudehouse.com):

If you look at the picture above, it's obvious why my dry and slightly sensitive skin loves this sheet mask line. The main reasons for me are that it doesn't contain fragrance and that it contains low-irritant ingredients.

The packaging
The green and pretty packaging looks appealling to me. On the frontside there's leaves. On the back side there's ingredients list and directions in both Korean and English.
There's slits about a centimeter from the top of the packaging to make it easier to open.

Noticeable ingredients
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (moisturizing, antioxidant), Allantoin (soothing), Licorice Root Extract (anti-inflammatory, smoothing, soothing), Ginger Root Extract (plant extract, skin conditioning), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating) and Ceramide NP (moisturizing).

Full ingredients list and directions:


Claims
"The green tea mask containing fresh moisture keeps skin refreshed and moisturized by soothing tired skin comfortably".

The mask
 When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was difficult to unfold.


 The sheet material was very thin (0.2 mm) but it didn't break easily.

Essence
The essence was clear and watery. There was SO MUCH of it. The sheet started dripping as soon as I took it out of the pouch and it kept dripping while I unfolded the mask. While I was wearing the mask, the essence ran down my neck.
There was about a table spoon amount of essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a nice, fresh and natural smell - like a mixture of green tea and citrus. The smell wasn't too strong or overwhelming and it was barely noticeable while the mask was on.

Fit
The fit was - as it always is with masks from this line - great. Both the holes for the eyes and the hole for the mouth were big enough.
Once the mask was placed on my face, it adhered so well to my skin and it stayed in its place the whole time I was wearing it.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes. I left it on for half an hour and it hadn't even started to dry when I took it off.

While wearing the mask, it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
When I took off the mask, the remaining essence on my skin absorbed within a few minutes. It didn't leave any sticky residue and it didn't make my t-zone look oily. My skintone was evened out and my skin looked refreshed - it didn't look dull at all anymore. My skin felt so soothed and hydrated.
I also think that this mask would do well in the AM routine due to the good results and fast absorbtion.

Would I recommend?
Sure!

Price
This retails at $1.30 on Etudehouse.com so it's inexpensive.

Pros
- Nice, thin material
- Great fit
- Fragrance free = no strong, artificial smell
- Does what it claims
- Inexpensive

Cons
The only con I can think of, is that the sheet was dripping so much while I unfolded it. Other than that, I have nothing bad to say about this mask.

Repurchase?
Definitely!

Rating
5/5




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...