mandag den 7. august 2017

Missha Pure Source Cell Sheet Mask Bamboo


Another sheet mask from the budget friendly sheet mask line 'Pure Source Cell' from Missha.

The packaging
The packaging is simple. On the front side there's a picture of a bamboo on a white background. The backside is all white with text - there are claims, directions and ingredients list in both Korean and English.

Noticeable ingredients
Bambusa Vulgaris Extract (hydrating, revitalizing and re-energizing), Allantoin (soothing, anti-inflammatory), Tocopheryl Acetate (mositurizing, antioxidant) and Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating).

Full ingredients list and directions:


More about the ingredients (from www.Misshaus.com):

Claims
"Sheet mask containing bamboo extract in its compact cell fabric keeps skin moisturized".

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was easy to unfold.
The sheet material was made of compact woden cells. It was thicker than average sheet material but I still felt like my skin could breath.

Essence
The essence was clear and thin. There was plenty of it but it didn't drip while I unfolded the sheet. However, it did run down my neck when I was wearing the mask. 
There was some essence left in the pouch. 

Smell
The essence had a sweet, perfumed smell. It was strong and it was honestly a bit overwhelming since it was also noticeable while the mask was on. 

Fit
The fit was okay. The holes for the eyes and the mouth were big enough for me - the hole for the mouth was actually too big. The mask was large at the cheeks but besides that, I have no negative things to say about the fit. There were one slit on each cheek and at the eyes to adjust the mask for a better fit. The sheet material didn't break easily so it was no problem to adjust the mask. 

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes. I left it on for 25 minutes before it started to dry.

While wearing the mask it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all. 

Results
After I removed the sheet from my face, the remaining essence on my skin absorbed within 10 minutes. It left a sticky residue which surprised me since non of the other masks that I've tried from this line has done that. The sticky residue didn't go away even when I continued my skincare routine.
Besides the sticky residue, my skin felt hydrated.

Would I recommend?
Well, no. It's not particularly bad but there's just better sheet masks out there.

Price
This costs $2 (USD) on www.Misshaus.com so it's not expensive.

Pros
- Hydrating
- Affordable

Cons
- Strong smell
- The fit could be better
- Sticky residue

Repurchase?
I have a few of these left but once I've used those, I will not repurchase it.

Rating
2/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...