tirsdag den 22. august 2017

Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Lotus


Last night, I used this sheet mask for the first time. Like all the other masks from this line that I've tried, this did not disappoint. The '0.2 Therapy Air Mask' line from Etude House is one of my favourite sheet mask lines. They do as they claim, they're fragrance free and the super thin material is so comfortable.

More about this sheet mask line (from Etudehouse.com):


The packaging
Like with all the other masks from this line, there's pictures of the main ingredient on the front side. On the back of the pouch, there are directions and ingredients list in both Korean and English. 
There are slits about a centimeter from the top of the packaging to make it easier to open.

Noticeable ingredients
Lotus Flower Extract (plant extract), Allantoin (anti-inflammatory, soothing), Licorice Root Extract (soothing, smoothing, anti-inflammatory), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green tea: moisturizing, antioxidant), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating) and Ceramide NP (moisturizing).

Full ingredients list and directions:

Claims
"The mask containing purifying lotus flower extract makes skin look clear and moisturized and soothes and comforts skin by relieving skin of stress".

The mask

When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was difficult to unfold.


The sheet material was very thin as it always is in this line (0.2 mm.) but it didn't break easily.

Essence
The essence was clear and watery and there was plenty of it. The sheet was dripping while I unfolded it and it ran down my neck while I was wearing the mask. 
There was about a table spoon amount of essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a pleasant smell. It was like a mixture of citrus and something else - I don't know what. The smell was light and natural. It wasn't too strong or overwhelming and it was barely noticeable while the mask was on.

Fit
The fit was great - as it always is with masks from this line. The holes for the eyes and the hole for the mouth were big enough. Even though there weren't any slits to adjust the mask, it had a great fit.
Once the mask was on, it adhered well to my skin and stayed in its place the whole time I was wearing it. 

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should wear the mask for 10-20 minutes. I left it on for half an hour before removing it. It was still damp when I removed it.

While wearing the mask, I had a nice cooling effect. It didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
When I took the sheet off, the remaining essence on my face absorbed within a few minutes. It didn't leave any sticky residue and it didn't make my t-zone look oily - my skin was left with a healthy glow. This mask was so soothing and hydrating. I had a few pimples and before I used this mask they were red and the skin around them was irritated. This mask did a great job at calming the skin around them. It was no longer red when I took the sheet off and the pimples did look smaller but I don't know if they actually got smaller or if it was just because the skin around them no longer was irritated.
It evened out my skintone well.

Due to how fast the essence absorbed without any sticky residue and due to the nice results, I think this mask would be perfect to use in the morning and not just in the evening.

Would I recommend?
Yes!

Price
This costs $1.30 (USD) on Etudehouse.com so it's inexpensive.

Pros
- Comfortable thin material
- Nice fit
- No fragrance
- Cooling effect while on
- Does what it claims to do
- Absorbed quickly with no sticky residue
- Inexpensive

Cons
I can't think of any cons.

Repurchase?
Sure.

Rating
5/5







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...