onsdag den 20. september 2017

It's Skin Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Serum


I've been using this serum since January and it's almost empty so I figured it was about time to share my thoughts about it.

Claims
"This serum delivers major moisture to your skin with its star ingredient, Hyaluronic Acid. It locks in moisture, keeping your skin hydrated, soft, and dewy all day."

Noticeable ingredients
Hyaluronic Acid: This has an amazing moisture-binding ability.
Acerola Fruit Extract: This contains Vitamin C to make your skin bright and healthy.
Blueberry Fruit Extract: This has anti-inflammatory and soothing abilities.

Full ingredients list
Water, Cyclomethicone, Hyaluronic Acid, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Malpighia Emarginata (Acerola) Fruit Extract, PEG-11 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Carbomer, Laureth-8, Disodium EDTA, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract.

As you can see, it doesn't contain alcohol or parabens.

The packaging
This serum comes in a glass bottle which is kind of impractical if you're clumsy like me - luckily I haven't dropped it. The bottle contains 40 ml. of product. It comes with a pump dispenser with makes it easy to control the amount of product that comes out.
On the front of the bottle there's claims. On the back of the bottle, almost everything is written in Korean.


Texture and color
The serum is white. The texture of this is like a classic serum texture - thicker than essence and thinner than emulsion. It spreads out easily on the skin.


Smell
This serum has a rather strong, perfumed smell. It's not unpleasant at all but some might find it overwhelming.

How to use
"Apply an adequate amount of product in the hand and gently massage over your face and neck with light circular motions."

How I use it
Whenever I want to add some extra moisture to my skincare routine, I use this serum. During the winter, I like to use it in my AM skincare routine to help my skin stay moist all day. During the summer, I use it a few times a week in my PM skincare routine  - usually when I don't have time to use a sheet mask - to add some moisture.

Effects
Once applied, the serum absorbs within a few minutes without leaving any sticky residue. It doesn't make my skin look oily - instead it leaves my skin with a nice glow.
My dry skin really loves this serum. It's so moisturizing and hydrating. It always leaves my skin soft and not irritated at all.

Price
This retails at $13.45 which makes it $3.3625 for 10 ml. so it's a budget friendly product.

Pros
- It doesn't contain alcohol or parabens.
- Hygeinic packaging.
- Absorbs quickly without any sticky residue.
- So moisturizing and hydrating.
- Budget friendly.

Cons
- Glass bottle.
- Strong perfumed smell.

Repurchase?
I don't know if I will repurchase this in the future because there are so many serums I want to try but I will purchase some of the other products from this range.

Rating
4.5/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...