onsdag den 6. september 2017

Holika Holika Pure Essence Mask Sheet Strawberry


I used this mask for the first time the other night. I didn't really have any expectations to this since I only bought it because of the cute packaging and because it was cheap so I was pleasantly surprised by how much I actually liked it.

Claims
"A brightening sheet makes skin lustrous and provides moisture to the skin with strawberry extract".

The packaging
Obviously I find the packaging appealing since it's one of the reasons that I bought the mask. On the front side there are strawberries and on the back side, there are claims, directions and ingredients list in both Korean and English.
This sheet mask line comes with an "easy open" function which makes it easy to open without risking ruining the mask inside and you don't get annoyed by slips.

Noticeable ingredients
Centella Asiatica Extract (anti-inflammatory, smoothing, soothing), Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract (skin protecting) and Strawberry Fruit Extract (brightening, rich in vitamins).

Full ingredients list:

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was difficult to unfold.


The sheet material was very thin - almost (if not as thin) as the sheet material from 'Etude House 0.2 Air Therapy' masks. The sheet material was a little fragile so I had to be careful while I unfolded it.

Essence
The essence was clear and watery. The sheet was dripping a bit while I unfolded it but the essence didn't run down my neck while I was wearing the mask.
There was about a table spoon amount of essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a very vague smell. It was a little herbal-y - nothing like strawberry. The smell wasn't even noticeable when the mask was on.

Fit
The fit was great. There were one slit on each side of the cheeks and slits at the eyes making it possible to adjust the mask for a better fit. Both the hole for the mouth and the holes for the eyes were big enough.
Once the mask was on, the thin material adhered so well to my skin. The mask stayed in its place the whole time I was wearing it.

Time
According to the back of the pouch you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes. I left it on for about half an hour before it started to dry.

While wearing the mask, it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
When I took off the sheet, the remaining essence absorbed after a few minutes. It left my skin non-sticky and my t-zone didn't look oily.
My skintone was evened out nicely and my skin felt hydrated.

I used this mask in my PM skincare routine and the results didn't last until the next day. However, I think it would be a perfect mask to use in the morning routine due to how quickly the essence absorbed and the nice results.

Price
This costs $2 (USD) but you can probably find it cheaper online.

Would I recommend?
Yes. This is a nice budget friendly mask.

Pros
- Comfortable material.
- No noticeable smell.
- Skintone evened out nicely.
- Hydrating.
- Budget friendly.

Cons
The results didn't last until the next day.

Would I repurchase?
Sure.

Rating
4.5/5



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...