tirsdag den 12. september 2017

Nature Republic Real Nature Royal Jelly


The other night, I tried this mask for the first time. This mask is from the budget friendly sheet mask range 'Real Nature' from Nature Republic.

Claims
"Royal Jelly extracts provide nourishment and reduce wrinkles."

The packaging
The packaging is just like the other masks from this sheet mask range - with a picture of the main ingredient on the front side. On the back side, there are claims, directions and ingredients list in both Korean and English.

Noticeable ingredients
Royal Jelly Extract (nourishing, skin conditioning), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating) and Orange Fruit Extract (plant extract).

Full ingredients list and 'How to use':

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was easy to unfold.


The sheet material was thicker than average sheet material and it was a little stiff.

Essence
The essence was clear and thin. The sheet didn't drip while I was unfolding it and the essence didn't run down my neck while I was wearing the mask.
There was some essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a strong smell of alcohol. It was strong and honestly overwhelming since it was noticeable the whole time I was wearing the mask.

Fit
The fit was ridiculously large. There were slits to improve the fit but since the material was a little stiff, it didn't adhere well to my skin.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes. I left it on for 20 minutes before I took it off. It hadn't started to dry yet but I just couldn't stand the alcohol smell anymore.

Results
When I took off the sheet, the remaining essence absorbed after about half an hour. Well, it never really absorbed. The residue it left was so sticky and it didn't go away even when I continued my skincare routine.
My skin felt nourished.

Price
This is often on sale for $1 (USD) so it's a budget friendly mask.

Would I recommend?
No.

Pros:
- My skin felt nourished.
- Budget friendly.

Cons:
- Bad fit.
- Stiff material.
- Strong alcohol smell.
- Very sticky residue.

Would I repurchase?
No.

Rating
1.5/5


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...