fredag den 15. september 2017

Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Manuka Honey


The other night I tried this for the first time. This is one of my favorite sheet masks ranges because the masks keep surprising me with how good they are - and this was no difference. It's one of the best nourishing and moisturizing masks that I've ever tried.

More about this sheet mask range (from Etudehouse.com):

If you look at the above, it's obvious why I love this sheet mask range. They've passed the sensitive panel test, they only contain low-irritant ingredients, the sheet material is super thin and comfortable and they don't contain fragrance.

Claims
"The mask containing Manuka honey rich in moisture and nourishment and Adenosine with wrinkle improvement function makes skin elastic by providing moisture and elasticity to dry, flaky skin.

The packaging
The packaging is classic 'Therapy Air Mask' with pictures of the main ingredient on the front side. On the back side, there are claims, directions and ingredients list in both Korean and English.
There are slits about 1-2 centimeters from the top of the packaging to make it easier to open.

Noticeable ingredients
Honey Extract (moisturizing, anti-bacterial), Licorice Root Extract (smoothing, soothing, anti-inflammatory), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea Leaf Extract: Moisturizing, antioxidant), Ginger Root Extract (plant extract, skin conditioning) and Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating).

Full ingredients list and directions:

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the mask, it was difficult to unfold.


The sheet material was super thin (0.2 mm) but it didn't break easily.

Essence
The essence was white and lotion-y. It was quite thick which is probably why the sheet didn't drip while I was unfolding it even though it was soaked in essence. The essence ran a little down my neck the first few minutes I was wearing the mask.
There was some essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a fresh citrus smell. I couldn't detect any honey smell in it which I found surprising. The smell wasn't overwhelming and it was barely noticeable while the mask was on.

Fit
Just like with all the other masks from this sheet mask range, the fit was great even though there was no slits to improve it. Both the holes for the eyes and the hole for the mouth were big enough for my face. The thin material adhered well to my skin and stayed in its place the hole time I was wearing it.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes. I left it on for half an hour before it started to dry around my nose.

While wearing the mask it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
When I took the sheet off, the remaining essence absorbed within a few minutes. It left my skin non-sticky and it didn't make my t-zone look oily like a lot of nourishing masks tend to do.
My skin felt so nourished and moisturized. It evened out my skintone nicely and it just made my skin look healthy. The next morning my skin still felt moisturized and the few fine lines I have on my forehead appeared less visible.

Price
This retails at $1.30 (USD) on Etudehouse.com so it's a budget friendly mask.

Would I recommend?
Sure, it's a great budget friendly mask.

Pros:
- Nice ingredients list.
- No artificial smell.
- Fit and adherence was great.
- Does as it claims to do.
- Budget friendly.

Cons:
I can't think of any cons. This is one of the best nourishing masks that I've ever tried.

Repurchase?
Of course.

Rating
5/5




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...