onsdag den 20. september 2017

Tonymoly I'm Real Mask Sheet Tomato


Last night, I tried this mask for the first time. This mask is from the budget friendly sheet mask range 'I'm real' from Tonymoly. So far, my overall experience with this range has been okay. The masks are pretty average and good if you look at the price.

Claims
"Tomato mask makes rough skin look smooth and radiant."

The packaging
The packaging is standard 'I'm Real' packaging - with a graffic drawing of the main ingredient on the front side of the pouch. On the back side of the pouch there are claims, directions and ingredients list in both Korean and English.

Noticeable ingredients
Allantoin (soothing, anti-inflammatory), Tomato Fruit Extract (antioxidant), Honey Extract (moisturizing, anti-bacterial) and Peach Fruit Extract (moisturizing, plant extract).

Full ingredients list and directions:

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the sheet, it was easy to unfold.


The sheet material was stiff and a little thicker than average sheet material.

Essence
The essence was clear and watery. The essence didn't drip while I unfolded the sheet but the essence did run down my neck the first few minutes I was wearing the mask.
There was about a table spoon essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence did not smell like tomatoes - at least not fresh tomatoes. Perhaps a bit like sundried tomatoes? I don't know. The smell wasn't overwhelming but it was a little noticeable while the mask was on.

Fit
The fit was okay. There were plenty of slits to adjust the mask for a better fit. Both the holes for the eyes and the hole for the mouth were big enough for my face. Due to the stiff material, the mask did not adhere well to my skin.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes. I left it on for about half an hour before it started to dry around the nose and let go at the edges.

While wearing the mask it didn't irritate my skin or feel uncomfortable at all.

Results
When I took off the sheet, the remaining essence on my skin absorbed within 10 minutes. It left my skin non-sticky and non-shiny. My skin had a beautiful glow but there was no brightening effect at all. My skin felt smooth and hydrated.
The results didn't last until the next day.

Price
This costs somewhere between $1 and $2 depending on where you buy it so it's a budget friendly mask.

Would I recommend?
It's a pretty average mask and you can find better masks at the same price.

Pros
- Didn't irritate my skin.
- Does as it claims to do.
- Affordable.

Cons
- Weird smell.
- Stiff material.
- The results didn't last until the next day.

Repurchase?
I have two of these left and once I've used those, I will not repurchase.

Rating
3/5

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...