mandag den 2. oktober 2017

Welcos Juju Natural Green Tea Mask



Today, I want to talk about this sheet mask. I tried it for the first time last night and I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't really have any expectations to it since I only bought it because it was on sale. I have tried both the Canola Honey and the Aloe mask from this sheet mask range and I wasn't impressed. The results were nice but the sheet material was so fragile and the fit was horrible. Luckily, this mask's sheet material was much better - I don't know if it's a new edition but it's really an improvement.

Claims
"Deep moisture and pure skin."

The packaging
On the front side of the packaging there are claims in both Korean and English. On the back of the pouch, there are directions and ingredients list in both Korean and English.

Noticeable ingredients
Allantoin (anti-inflammatory, soothing), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green tea: moisturizing, antioxidant) and Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract (Cactus: rich in vitamins, hydrating).

Full ingredients list and directions:

The mask


When I opened the pouch and took out the mask, it was easy to unfold. 


The sheet material was medium-thick - like average sheet material - and soft.

Essence
The essence was clear and watery. The sheet didn't drip while I unfolded it but the essence did run down my neck the first few minutes I was wearing the mask.
There wasn't any essence left in the pouch.

Smell
The essence had a strong smell of green tea. It was honestly a bit overwhelming because it was noticeable while I was wearing the mask.

Fit
The fit was surprisingly good. As I mentioned in the beginning of this post, I was not impressed by the fit of the Canola Honey and Aloe mask from this sheet mask range but this was much better. Both the holes for the eyes and the hole for the mouth were big enough. There were slits to improve the fit and since the sheet material wasn't fragile, it was easy to do. Once the mask was on, it adhered well to my skin.

Time
According to the back of the pouch, you should leave the mask on for 10-20 minutes. I left it on for 25 minutes before it started to dry.

While wearing the mask, I did feel it sting my skin a bit the first few minutes but that went away quickly and was replaced by a nice cooling effect.

Results
When I took off the sheet, the remaining essence absorbed after a few minutes. It left my skin non-sticky and non-shiny which makes it perfect to use both in the morning and in the evening.
My skin felt so hydrated and smooth.

Price
This costs less than $1 (USD) so it's a very budget friendly mask.

Would I recommend?
If you don't mind the strong smell, this is a cheap and nice everyday mask.

Pros
- Nice fit and adherence.
- Nice cooling effect.
- No sticky residue.
- Left my skin hydrated and smooth.
- Cheap.

Cons
- Did sting the first few minutes.
- Strong smell.

Would I repurchase?
I still have two of these left but once I've used those, I will not repurchase.

Rating
3.5/5


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Favorite skincare discoveries 2017

Here are my favorite new skincare discoveries for 2017. 2017 was a great year of skincare for me. It was the year where I started my Inst...